Internet of things (IOT)
The growing market of Internet of Things (IoT), covers a multitude of solutions, across a wide range of industries. Most IoT devices are now being developed to connect with users and/or interactively between IoT devices. DESIN is specially well suited for these types of project. They need a high degree of vertical integration and a contract manufacturer like DESIN that has wide engineering capabilities.
Our team of engineers can help you in the early stages of development through the manufacturing process and even to the software development stage. Contact us today to see how we can help you create a connected device that is perfect for your current or future projects.
Internet of Things, can be applied in almost every aspect of our modern daily life from the simplest lightbulb to the most complex manufacturing system and beyond.
Retailers can use IoT devices for inventory tracking, beacons, theft prevention, and for smart shelves. IoT devices can blend data, analytics and marketing functions across many different locations to help deliver a unified consumer experience tailored to specific needs. Using IoT devices, retailers can capture data from in-store displays and apply real-time analysis to better understand consumer behavior.
IoT devices can connect all phases of the development and manufacturing process – from concept to delivery – for a thorough understanding of the production process. IoT sensors placed in factory equipment or warehouse racks, along with data analysis and predictive modeling, can prevent defects and downtime, maximize equipment performance, cut warranty costs, boost production yield and enhance the customer experience.
Transportation and Logistics
Vertical Integration for IOT:
- Surface Mount components on Flexible and PCB’s
- Flexible circuits – Additive / Etched
- Software development for wireless connectivity device intelligence.
- Plastic Mold design and construction
- Plastic injection in medical grade clean rooms
- Assembly in clean rooms of different grades
- 3D printing
- Metal components
- Engineering team to solve complex engineering challenges
- Flexibility – we will focus on your needs and implement what is necessary to make your project a reality.
Schedule a call, or online face videoconference meeting with one of our experts
A personal client service expert will be assigned to your project and will provide:
- Immediate communications by Phone, Video conferencing (Mobile, Zoom, Skype), texting (WhatsApp, Slack) or any other communication method you would prefer.
- Cloud based daily project management software
- Daily or weekly advance reports, with pictures/videos.
- Stream video tours of progress